Acupuncture In North York, Ontario
NAILA GABER, MD, Ph.D., R.Ac, DOMP
Our mission is to give a complete life changing experience to our patients by providing effective treatments.
Our treatments include:
- Assessment: Precise body examination based on TCM (Traditional Chinese Medicine) and western medicine concepts.
- Chinese Herbal Medicine (Herbal Formulas)
- Moxibustion (Mugwort moxa)
- Osteopathic and Sotai Treatment: Sotai, Japanese form of structural realignment for health that balance mobility, invented by Dr. Hashimoto K, MD.
- Weight loss & Slimming treatment (UCBCT)
Acupuncture is recognized by the National Institute of Health (NIH) and the World Health Organization (WHO) to be effective in the treatment of a wide variety of medical problems. Below are some of the health concerns that acupuncture can effectively treat:
Addiction Anxiety Arthritis Asthma Bronchitis Carpal tunnel syndrome Chronic fatigue Colitis Common cold Constipation Dental pain Depression Diarrhea Digestive … Continue reading
Today, acupuncturists undertake three to four years of extensive and comprehensive graduate training at nationally certified schools. All acupuncturists must pass a national exam and meet strict guidelines to practice in every state.